June 20, 2011

Back!

Hi All!

It's been a long time since my last post because life has been a whirlwind.  The rundown:  1) I got engaged!!! As a result I have spent most of my free time booking vendors and such.  2) I got a new job!! and 3) I made TWO, yes TWO more sales... albeit one to my cousin for a slightly discounted price!

 Nothing is more exciting than receiving the email from Etsy letting my know I sold something.  It always seems that right as I am getting down and discouraged I make a sale.  If I make just one more sale I will actually be out of the red and making a PROFIT!  I can't even imagine what that would feel like :-)

Anyways,  now that wedding planning has slowed down a wee bit I plan to pick up where I left off here with my blog and my Etsy site.  I have several new items that will hit the shop in the next month or so.  Be sure to check them out!


Adios!

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sara and congratulations on your engagement and the etsy sale. Lovely to read some good news out there in blog land.


    Hannah

    ReplyDelete