February 16, 2011

Etsy Shop Launch

Hey Everyone!  


Today I FINALLY launched my Etsy site and I couldn't be more excited.  If you are unfamiliar, Etsy is a marketplace for handmade and vintage goods.  I've listed 7 items and have more on the way so please check them out and spread the word.  You can click on my shop preview to the right of this post or follow the link at the bottom of my post.

Today's blog entry really doesn't have much to offer to you my reader except a great big THANK YOU.  If you keep coming back though, not only will you get the latest on Red Bird Lane but you will also find links to some awesome sights, sales, products, and DIY projects.  I'm a bit of a shopoholic (although not a buyaholic...yet), so when I can't buy something the next best thing is to find someone who can.  I'll also be posting periodic discount codes for my Etsy site so don't miss all the fun!



~Sara

P.S.  Leave me a comment or shoot me an email at RedBirdLaneTX@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment